Sharing gems in the form of poetry, quotes, scripture, images, notes, videos, articles, songs, etc; that will cultivate any or all of us.
Cultivating gems (us) through the gems shared on this site.
1. to foster the growth of
2. to improve by labor, care, or study
3. to further or encourage
4. to seek the society (acquaintance or goodwill) of
5. grow, acquire, develop, form, nurture
1. A beloved or highly prized person.
2. Something that is valued for its beauty.
3. A precious or semiprecious stone, esp. when cut and polished or engraved.
4. A person or thing held to be a perfect example; treasure.
5. A person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry.
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
~1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV)